Get peace of mind with Starck Title
Starck Title is a premium provider of title insurance for real estate closings
Title insurance protects you against risks and losses caused by flaws in title arising from events that happened in the past. Simply put, it protects you against loss due to defects that were not discovered at the time of the sale. Think of Starck Title insurance as a policy that insures your “peace of mind.” A one-time premium guards you against claims that may arise.
We provide the control and convenience to deliver a seamless experience
Why Starck Title?
We are always alert to wire fraud
Wire Fraud Alert! Due to the numerous reports of wire scams and fraudulent activity, Starck Title will NOT email wire instructions. Wire instructions can only be obtained from our website. Before wiring funds, please call 847.443.2300 to confirm wire instructions.
We protect you!
Talk to your broker about how wire transfers are done and how to identify signs of fraud and what you can do to protect yourself. If you have any suspicious financial requests, contact Starck Title immediately.
Here are 7 steps to prevent wire fraud:
- Beware of someone making unusual requests for financial arrangements.
- Be suspicious of last-minute or unexplained changes to wire instructions.
- Never use wire instructions you’ve received via email or that were changed in the process. Wire transfer instructions should only be given to you in-person or over the phone. Always confirm instructions with a Starck Title employee before wiring money.
- Question any situation where one or more parties is requesting secrecy or rushing the transaction.
- Make sure that you protect computer and email accounts with anti-virus software.
- Always call your Starck Title representative to verify new or last-minute instructions for transfer of funds.
- Be suspicious of an email address you don’t recognize, oddly worded requests, or anything that seems different than what you expected.